Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What Is It About Knives?


Just what is it about knives that is such a turn-on?

Is it the skillful and masterful way He handles them?

Is it that He invariably uses a big, mean, and lethal looking knife?

Is it the look in His eyes when He begins to run the knife blade over my skin?

Perhaps it's the feeling of the knife on my skin, at times warm and then cool when turned slightly.

Perhaps it's the thrill of not knowing what is coming next.

Probably it is all of the above and more.

Knife play is different than a beating, or wax play, or punching, or caning, or spanking, or flogging. Knife play has elements that are more unpredictable. Harder to define.

I'm fine with that.
.

2 comments:

  1. Excuse my naivete, but does he actually cut you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that's a type of edge play we haven't ventured into. There are lots of folks who do cutting, I just don't know much about it.

    I won't say it will never happen, it hasn't yet.

    And as always, should Master venture into something that I cannot tolerate, the safe word will stop the play and we can then evaluate if it's something we will explore or not.

    So far He has not taken me anywhere I wasn't thrilled to go.

    The little I know about cutting is that while there is a breaking of the skin, and a small line of blood, that it is tiny, and heals without scarring and without problem. Of course, as with everything in BDSM, there are degrees and everyone has their own interpretation, so I'm sure some folks play is more severe. But that is outside my experience.

    I do know I can take (and mightily enjoy) a heavy-duty beating though!
    :)

    ReplyDelete