Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The "B" Word!


A couple weeks ago I was talking with my friends Magdalena and Pheonix. The three of us are quite alike in many ways, so this is always an enjoyable activity! On this occassion, for some reason not understood by me, Phoenix tells me I should get a wax. She was referring to the very painful kind that requires Lidacaine and Liquor! :)
.
The three of us spoke for quite a little while about this, and I think we're supposed to be getting together for a spa/torture day to make this all happen, for the 3 of us together.
.
Naturally, when I got home, I wanted to share this conversation with Master. It was not going well though, as I was explaining to Him that the 3 of us were going to get together for a Bavarian Wax. He seemed so puzzled, so I tried very hard to explain the whole thing to Him, telling Him that it wasn't a Belgian wax, the ones that are a regular wax followed by a Belgian Waffle Treat, like the one described on Friends.
.
He remained very very puzzled, and I was getting rather frustrated at my inability to make Him understand this Bavarian wax. Finally, He asked me if I was sure it wasn't a "Brazilian Wax"?
.
OMG - even now as I write this, I forgot the right name, started laughing at myself, could barely ask Him the name of it again, laughed even harder as He sighed and slowly explained all over again, helped me spell it, and then asked me if I'd like a Brazilian cream pie, or a Brazilian waffle!?
.
So, tears running from my eyes, tears of laughter that is, I just had to share this - especially with Magdalena and Phoenix - you guys got nothing on me in the ditzy department! :D
.
I bet there aren't too many other people who can keep up with me either...there is blonde deep inside my brain!
.
By the way, are we still going to do this? ;;)

.

1 comment:

  1. I (spoken in thoughtul dominance) was so enthralled by your story, the blonde that I am, couldn't understand why on Earth your Master couldn't get what you were talking about! Geesh, has he never heard of a Bavarian Wax?

    But then again, I have referred to the dishwasher as the microwave and the oven as the washing machine. What do I know? Maybe I'm just "Appliance Challenged!?!?! Cuz I'm NOT the one who is supposed to be operating them????"

    ReplyDelete