Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gift Wrapping


One of my students asked me today why I was so jolly. I'm glad she noticed that I was friendly and cheerful and took the time to speak to each student. But I wish all my employees were equally "jolly" everyday. I'd like the students to consider cheerfulness the "norm" rather than the exception. Anyway, I reminded her that we only have one life, and it's so much more funner to be happy than to be unhappy. So I choose happy!

All the gifts for the employees are wrapped and ready to go. No, I didn't use the wrapping paper in the picture above. Didn't think it would be appropriate in my particular workplace. Pity.

Looking forward to making some cookies and fudge, as well as completing the decorations at home. Thank heaven Friday is the last day to work until January!

I'm working very hard at being very good about gifts this year. Experience has taught me that the less patience I show the longer I must wait to open gifts.

Wish me luck!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment