Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas


Beautiful snow all day, Christmas shopping after work, and receiving a Christmas card from a dear friend and mentor from my High School days (daze?) ;)
.
Today has been just lovely, and so easy to count my blessings! I was blessed to see the beauty of the snow covered tree limbs along the roads. Life is good.
.
I must admit that while in Barnes & Noble I saw a book entitled "Lost Subs". I was excited to see a book about the lifestyle in a mainstream retailer; followed instantly by fear and worry that a submissive was lost - how sad - and omg if someone else could be lost then perhaps it could happen to me too! Oh no!
.
So of course I felt compelled (if a bit trepidatious) to look more closely at this book, if for no other reason than to find out how to make sure that I never become a lost submissive!
.
Imagine my utter shock, dismay, and ultimately relief to find out this book was about sunken submarines!
.
oops!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment