Sunday, March 2, 2008

Visualization Works


"The future you see is the future you get."
-- Robert G Allen



This may sound trite, and if I had not experienced this to be true I would think it trite also. But in fact, I know it is true. It's not always easy to keep believing that you will have the future you desire. Sometimes current events seem like impossible obstacles that can never be surmounted.


But when I've remained strong, believing in the impossible, even though I didn't understand how, the future I saw was indeed the future I got. And this has happened more than once in my life.


So, trite saying, feel good platitude, or honest down to earth truth; you decide for yourself. But I would challenge any nay sayers to keep an open mind. It really has worked for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment