Monday, July 28, 2008

Keep On Singing!

Most of us are lucky enough to have special friends in our lives - people who brighten our spirits and lift us up, people who help us become the best vision of who we want to be. I'm fortunate to have friends like that too.

Of course, when lifes path gets rocky (as it always does) sometimes even the most inspiring of friends needs help seeing the light. This is when you want to be able to give something back, and help smooth the path.

Christina Aguilera says it very well in her song "Keep on Singin' My Song":

I believe they can take anything from me
But they can't succeed in taking my inner peace
They can say all they wanna say about me
But I'm gonna carry on
Keep on singing my song

Dearest, keep on singing your song - no worries about "them"! Just be well, be happy, and dwell in love.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment