So I was innocently minding my own business and what do I find? Tagged! Yup, I've been tagged. What's a good girl to do? Here goes:
First the rules for the Fantastic Four meme:
1. Copy/paste the questions into your blog.
2. Type in your answers.
3. Tag four people on your list (note: TELL people you've tagged them or they may not know!)
4. Don't forget to change the answers to your own!
FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
* Work (Just until Wwe win the Mega-Millions!)
* Master's arms (The snuggliest and safest place to be.)
* Starbucks (Yummm-O)
* GameStop (With a teenage son it seems that I'm there almost daily.)
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
* Master (Makes the workday brighter.)
* Audra (Always shares the funny ones.)
* Susan (She just got married!)
* A lot of spammers who think I need viagra. (roflmao)
FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
* Bonefish Grille (I love the House Salad!)
* Fuji Sushi (They make a custom Maki for me that has salmon, cream cheese, cucumber, and avocado in it. mmmm!)
* Sizzling Bombay (It's all good, I really like the Chicken Tikka Masala though.)
* California Pizza Kitchen (Pick one, any one, you can't go wrong!)
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
* Tied up and flogged
* hmmm - this is tough, I'm actually quite happy to be where I am, the three above are all that I can dream up at the moment.
FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
I hate to say it, but none. W/we watch quite a few shows (thank heaven for DVR's.) But W/we never watch a show W/we've already seen. W/we will however watch movies more than once. So I'm going to list 4 of the TV Shows I like a lot - even though I don't watch an episode more than once, and then I'm going to list 4 movies that I've watched again and again, and would watch again right this very minute if I wasn't busy doing this silly meme.
* The Unit
FOUR PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND WITH A LITTLE LINKY LOVE:
* Constance (After her visitors return to their homes and she has time.)
* Cookie (When the kids settle in.)
* Princess (Once she gets rid of the bug which is making her sick.)
* Lady Esenem (In between getting settled into her new home.)
And that's the end.