Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let Your Limitations Fall Away

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
Friday, April 30, 2010

Limitations fall away
+++++++++++++++++++

Today you will do as much as you think you can do. What if
you thought you could do more?

Right now you are doing what you are inspired by this moment
to do. What if you were inspired to do more?

Your thoughts and feelings on their own cannot even lift a
feather. Yet they can push you powerfully forward or stop
you in your tracks.

Every good and valuable thing you've ever done started as a
thought. Imagine what your thoughts can start right now.

Feel the power of your purpose, upon which sits every
desire. Think of the possibilities for expressing that
purpose today, in your world, in new, unique and beautiful
ways.

Think your most inspired thoughts, and feel your most
treasured feelings. Then watch as the limitations quickly
fall away.

Ralph Marston

............................................................................
This is the Daily Motivator email edition.
Copyright (C) 2010 Ralph S. Marston, Jr. All rights reserved.
Visit The Daily Motivator web site at http://greatday.com for an archive
of more than 3,000 daily messages, inspirational photos and more.

.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do like this!

    When I checked my emails this morning, I had a message from Paul at Ripples to say it was a year since I first subscribed. You introduced me to that site, and I can't tell you how often I've found signposts on my journey through it.

    Thank you beautiful, for your friendship and all that you share with us.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete