Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fresh Start Preserving the Past

So, I've been using some other blog vehicle on another community and having fun with it, for almost 3 years now. And I find out they are going to close it, and while they say transition everything to some new vehicle, I feel safer here. Time to start fresh here at Google's Blogspot!

I don't want to lose the last few years of my life, so I'm hoping to transfer that blog over here. It may or may not offer the same level of community interaction and fun that I enjoyed in the other place. But hopefully this is a safer and more lasting environment with fewer bugs and weird things happening.

So with that brief intro, here I am, and here I hope to preserve the past, enjoy the present, and dream the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment