Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've been given a B


So His Darl'n posted a fun Meme here, and I had to play along. She assigned me the letter B. (It's like Sesame Street, this episode is brought to you by the letter B!) *giggle*

Here’s the game:
.
You leave a comment (asking for a letter) on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
.

Bloggers – Wonderful people who share themselves with me so I may learn and grow.
Barack Obama – I'm proud of my nation's choice.
Boys – Specifically my son, and the chance to parent a boy - I learned so many new things that I would not have learned about if I'd had a girl.
Broccoli – Perhaps one of the most perfect foods.
BDSM – For giving me a language to describe who I am in my deepest being.
Black Eyed Peas – The band not the food.
Books – I love to read.
Blender – Master makes the most amazing chocolate-banana milkshakes (complete with Godiva Chocolate Liquor) in our blender.
Battlestar Gallactica – Master is introducing me to one of His favorites.
Bed – My favorite place to be with Master.

.

For the record, now that I've finished, I had a hard time with this letter, but was able to think of a zillion things for the letter P. But I bet if I'd been given the letter P I would have been dry as a bone! sheesh

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment