Tuesday, May 2, 2006

SIlver Linings

Happy May 2nd, happy Tuesday. (rah-rah) This morning my son was sick, and stayed home from school, and when I left for work I had a flat tire, and it wouldn't hold air, so after my PirateDaddy put the spare on (just what He wanted to do at 7:30AM!) I was able to go to work, only an hour and a half late - *sigh*

But I arrived, and while I had a fairly productive day, and a fairly short Area Manager's meeting afterward, I had to go to the tire place to get that repaired or replaced instead of doing the other things on my list! And it took them 1 hour and 45 minutes to get it done, but at least it only cost me $2.30! That road hazard policy I bought has proven to be the best investment I ever made!

I actually was able to get part of my list done after that, even though it was late by then. I feel better since some of these things were taken care of as it was a lot of little piddly things that have been weighing on my mind. Now there are only a couple things left to do.

I don't often have to sleep alone, as PD and I are usually together. Tonight W/we're apart though, and I don't like it, and neither does He. Oddly enough, W/we will both survive, even if W/we don't sleep as well. I'm used to feeling His arms wrapped around me, and hearing His heart beat under my ear.

So, that's my day, I hope to heaven yours was better than mine! I must confess though that my dear Jewel was a bright spot in my day today, reminding me just how lucky I am to have her for a friend.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment