Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bed Rest Anyone?


This lingering illness that I've been coping with for the past 4-6 weeks turns out to be pneumonia. I KNEW something was wrong - something different than has ever been wrong before. I know my body, I know what being sick is like, how my body reacts and heals, and this time has been unlike any other time in my life. And now I know why. Pneumonia - I've never had it before.

Well, I guess I have to stop saying that - because I have it now. So bed rest it is for the next 5 days. I did spend the past 4 days in bed too. But hey, who's counting? My bedsores have bedsores! ;)

Talk about no energy, and being unable to breathe! Truly, you don't know how much you miss something until you don't have it. I sure do miss being able to breathe - nice, deep, cleansing breaths. But that's ok - I'm going to get better, and then I'll be able to breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment