Saturday, February 9, 2008

What Should I Be When I Grow Up?


Well, according to this test, I should be a Social Worker. Hmmm...my first thought was that I'd take that under advisement and let you know what I decide once I grow up. I mean geez, don't rush me.

My second thought, as I was reading the description they give of a Social Worker is that my current job is actually pretty darn close already.

My third thought by the time I got to the end of the decription is that they have also described the duties and life of a slave. If I didn't think my contribution to Master's life made His world a better and happier place, then I don't think I'd be a very good slave, nor a very happy slave.

Anyway, I get a kick out of many of these blogthings, especially the ones, like this one, that really seem to work, for whatever goofy reason. I followed the directions exactly and honestly, and the below description really does fit me in so many ways.
You Should Be a Social Worker


You are deeply caring and empathetic.
You are able to take on other people's problems as if they were your own.
Sensitive and intuitive, you understand human emotions well.
Helping others gives you the most joy in life. You feel like it's your purpose in life.

You do best when you:

- Have a lot of responsibility
- Greatly impact someone's life with your work

You would also be a good philanthropist or stay at home parent.



No comments:

Post a Comment